Shaz Lawrence is an experienced teacher trainer and consultant. She has a Bachelor of Education, (University of Adelaide, Australia) Masters in Linguistics (University of Adelaide, Australia) and Montessori Certificate (Australian Center of Montessori Studies).
She currently provides training and consultancy to schools in the US, UK, China, Ireland, Australia and Hong Kong. She is also Founder /Lead Instructor of Mandarin Superstars which offers children 2-8 Mandarin in Queens, New York and Corporate Chinese.
Creative Chinese, founded in 2009 is the leading provider of creative resources for teachers of Chinese.
Shaz’s work includes:
- PBL Teacher training courses internationally K-12
- Inquiry Learning workshops for teachers K-12
- Keynote Speaker
- Customized programs for schools and educators
- Curriculum design and development
- Review and Assessment plus Needs Analysis
- Resource management and development
- Educational management
- Mentoring of new teachers
- Modeling Best Practices in the classroom